Happy 2 month birthday to Wes. Nick work up this morning and told me that he feels like it has been 2 months and I would have to agree. Wes continues to remain a great baby and I am still getting a 4 to 5 hour stretch at night along with a great afternoon nap for all 3 of us.
So... here are the stats
weight - 11 pounds 4 oz - 25 - 50% (Wes has gained 3 1/2 pounds in 1 month)
length - 22 1/2 inches - 25 - 50%
head circumference - 39 1/2 cm - 25 - 50%
As for his acid reflux - still making him uncomfortable and so we got approval to up the dose of medicine to make him feel better. I asked about my diet and am now going to restrict my intake of cheese, nuts and sesame seeds (lots of that in hummus).
neck strength - this is on the weak side and to be honest, I have to say that this is my doing in part because I have been terrible with tummy time (aka baby torture). Will work on this everyday Wes, I promise!
calcium intake - I gave Luke poly vi sol when he was a baby and he hated it. So, there are a few different options one of which is to drink calcium fortified orange juice and/or take a calcium supplement so that he can get what he needs through my breast milk. I think I will try this instead, especially since I love OJ.
All in all he is a healthy baby boy. :)
3 comments:
Kim, I know that poly vit fluoride is nasty tasting but I've been giving it to Carter since I can remember and he takes it straight in his mouth out of the syringe to this day. Maybe if you start early enough he will too? Worth a try.
xoxo,
deanna
Kim, I know that poly vit fluoride is nasty tasting but I've been giving it to Carter since I can remember and he takes it straight in his mouth out of the syringe to this day. Maybe if you start early enough he will too? Worth a try.
xoxo,
deanna
Kim, I know that poly vit fluoride is nasty tasting but I've been giving it to Carter since I can remember and he takes it straight in his mouth out of the syringe to this day. Maybe if you start early enough he will too? Worth a try.
xoxo,
deanna
Post a Comment