Sunday, August 1, 2010

Teaching mama's


The 3 girls and the 3 boys 2 years ago in 2008.


Josie and Zane, Kim and Luke, Katy and Charlie


Denise, Kim, Katy and Josie with all our kiddos








They all had a great time playing in the playhouse!

4 years ago when I started at Heritage in 2nd grade I was placed with an amazing group of women to work with on my team.  I learned so much from them and I had a great first year thanks so them.  Since then, the 3 of us have had 7 kiddos all 3 years old and younger.  Two years ago we got together with just our 3 kiddos and wow have they grown.  Now there are 4 more to add to the mix (twin boys for Katy) with only 1 girl, Emmy.  It was great to get together again this summer, especially since Denise moved to California last summer.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

What a special group of friends! I love seeing the "then & now" pics with the all the babes. How wonderful! (and you look great, my dear!).
Hugs!