Today marks the day that Wes took his first bottle. I was told at our 2 week appointment that I needed to give him a bottle then so that he would not refuse it. I waited so long because the thought of starting to pump again was not appealing, plus when do I do it? (I am still taking as long of a nap as possible during the afternoon.) So I was especially happy when Wes took the bottle from Nick... success!
2 comments:
Yeah, congrats. That may be small news to some who haven't been through it, but for other mothers, that is HUGE news! So glad to hear. Excited to see you guys soon.
Totally agree with Josie! That's huge news! Like Charlie, the boys learned to take boob and bottle at the hospital and like you I HATE pumping! But I have to do it to build up a good supply and get some freedom and let Luke feed them. Sometimes I have one kid on my knees, one boy in the bouncy, C is helping me turn the pump on, all while I'm pumping! It's a circus act but we manage! Teach L that it's not a toy but that he can "help" you with it and then turn on a cartoon or have him get some books to read by you.
Post a Comment