Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lazy Days of Summer

The boys and I have been enjoying a variety of fun summer activities to get us out of the house. We have been to the mall twice and Luke has been fantastic in the double BOB. I am still trying to navigate around tight spaces since the stroller is so big and occasionally bump into doors, tables, etc. We also went to the park and the other moms there (who I did not know) were so sweet and helpful to me when I was nursing/changing Wes. Yesterday, we had a playdate with Luke's friends Sloan, Everett and Bryce.


The kids ran in the sprinklers, painted and "read" great books. Sloan's mom has so many fun ideas!!! Wes was given a pea pod and I used it yesterday while Luke was running around. It is a mini tent and is a great way for him to stretch out and gives me a break!
My boys

Luke wants to be doing things like his brother like being swaddled!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Loved all the pictures, Kim, especially of Luke being swaddled! :) Also, I love the pea pod....so cute!!