My dad is now in town and all 5 of us (mom, dad, Luke, Wes and me) wen to go see Dr. Staerz today for Wes' 12 day check up. He looks great and is gaining weight well. I had been needing to nurse him every 2 to 3 hours in the day and no more then one 4 hour stretch at night. Now I got the go ahead to give him two 5 hour stretches at night if he goes that long. This kid can sleep not like his older brother who was very fussy at night. Nick is practically getting a full nights sleep since I am up to nurse, change a diaper and nurse on the other side. Wes will probably decide to be fussy when all the help leaves. :)
P.S. Any good apps for the iPhone? I need to keep myself entertained when I am up at night with Wes.
1 comment:
hi!
I hope if you don't mind me following your blog... My husband and I played golf with your dad last week in Alabama and he told me about your blog and becoming a grandpa again! Congrats on your new baby boy, he is adorable!
Jill
Post a Comment