Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Stardust



Luke got an early Christmas present from Grandma and Papa Belitz. We named him Stardust after talking about several of Nick's horses that he rode as a kid at the family trips to the dude ranch. One of the options was Dusty who was appropriately named because he rolled in the dust. Snip was one of the more lively horses who took off without warning and jumped over logs. Since this horse is permanetly attached to its base this was not the right name. Stardust seemed like the best choice of the three. (P.S. I still can not figure out how to correct the layout of videos taken this way.) P.S.S. The cute video will not upload after several tries. Will try to upload later.

2 comments:

lil' mama said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is having trouble uploading videos on blogger! It's soooo frustrating! Luke looks like he's feeling much better:) He's adorable:)

Deanna said...

How funny! Carter got the same horsey for Christmas too. Only his is brown. He absolutely LOVES it! An added bonus?...now that he is toddling, I can sit him in it and safely leave the room for a few minutes at a time without worrying about head crashes and other boo boos! Yay!