Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa Claus Part 2

Apparently the second time Luke met Santa it was a bit scarier... This picture was taken at the Dinner with Santa event and Grandma and Papa's club this evening. Santa said he wished there was more time to try for another picture but since there were many children waiting there was no time to make a crying Luke a happy one. I still love the picture anyway.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHA....I'd cry too if that creepy Santa was holding me!

Paula said...

I LOVE this picture, too!! I love that little face! xo

Jos said...

I think this is absolutely positively the cutest funniest picture I've seen in a really long time. I cracked up out loud when I saw it. Wish we would see you guys more!! :)

Deanna said...

Sooooo adorable! This is my favorite baby with Santa photo I've ever seen!