




We headed up to the hills (really mountains) for one last weekend in Vail before I start back to work. On Saturday Nick wanted to take his first family trip off roading in his new 4 Runner. I protested but after Nick said I was trying to ruin his weekend :) I decided that we might as well try this out. Despite my constant worrying about it being too bumpy for Luke we got great views of Vail mountain and the surrounding areas. Now that Luke is old enough we tried out the kid carrier pack for the first time. Luke loved it! In one of the pictures Nick is trying to imitate the Captain Morgan pose minus the alcohol. To my surprise, there were so many butterflies out. They were beautiful. Once we got down we ventured around Vail Village and plopped Luke in front of some flowers. I think is expression is saying "why are you putting me here, flowers are for girls."
No comments:
Post a Comment