Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Maui



The big boys (Dad, Nick and Dean) had to go back to work after a week in Kauai. So, Mom, Luke and I took advantage of being in Hawaii and flew over to Maui for a second week of sun and surf. Luke enjoyed the pool water much more in Maui because it was warmer. We explored the island and took Luke on his first "off roading" experience through the sugar cane fields because a road was blocked due to an accident. Luke also met his first "local" of the island while we were eating dinner by the beach.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Kim, I'm so glad you were able to go on this trip and have GOOD vacation time before you start teaching! Teachers and mommies need this down time and I can't think of a better place toi RELAX than in Hawaii! Love the pictures!