
Now that I have been in this world a little longer now I have settled into a routine or so my parents think! Sometimes I like to make things interesting but usually I eat about every 3 hours and like to be awake from 9 to midnight. Sometimes I decide that it is great to be looking around and in need of some attention at 3 in the morning which is called Daddy time! He sings to me and reads me Zane Grey novels. It is so much fun! Mom appears to feed me just after Dad has put me to sleep so life is great. I sure do love all the attention but will miss my middle of tne night Daddy time next week when he starts his new job.
2 comments:
I LOVE this picture of little Luke! He just looks SO content and zoned out....been fed and has no worries in the world!!
I hear you are both wonderful parents. Enjoy these precious times.
Love to your sweet family. xo
What's up, dude?!?!
Post a Comment