Friday, March 7, 2008

Do I look more like Mom or Dad?




Well, eventhough I am a month old, no one seems to really be sure if I look more like my Mom or my Dad. So, I thought that I would put a picture of me as well as a picture of my Mom and Dad when they were about my age. My Dad's picture was taken at the hospital when he was born. My Mom's picture was taken at her new home when she was about 2 days old and is being held by her Aunt Paula. In this picture, I am also 1 week old. If you have an opinion, write it in the comments box for this blog entry. Both my Mom and my Dad think I look more like them of course!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Hi! I think that Luke looks a LITTLE more like Nick right now...but babies change so much that it could be Kim next month.:) It is really cute! Kiss his adorable face for me..his great-auntie.
Who is that hottie holding baby Kim???
Love and hugs xo

Maris said...

More like dad right now, do not feel bad so does Alaina. Funny how we carry them for 9 months and go through labor and they come out looking like their dads, go figure!!

Unknown said...

He looks more like Kim, of course!!