Saturday, March 23, 2013

Things to remember

Both boys have been saying funny things lately...

Luke does not like to pick up his toys at night.  He has told Nick that when he has kids, they will be the boss of the house and Luke's children will not have to pick up any toys.  Luke still has a good friend Brooke at school and he calls her Brookie.  When I ask about her he smiles and tilts his head and gets shy.

Wes:  "When you take away my toys I feel frustrated... also grumpy."  and he says "of course" lots.  For example, can I check your diaper, of course.... should we go get dressed, of course.  Luke has been bugging Wes lately just to get a reaction.  When Luke did not stop yesterday, Wes opened his mouth as wide as he could and bit Luke's leg really hard.  ( I can't really blame him for doing this.)  Luke screamed and Wes cried when he was sent to uh-oh time.  Afterwards, Wes said sorry and told me that he used, "his fangs" to bite Luke.

No comments: