Can I just say that our neighborhood is just awesome! One of the kids organized an egg hunt for all of the kids and the boys had a great time. The girls even took Luke and Wes around to find eggs. Both boys had a great time this year. It was fun to see Wes really getting into looking for eggs. At the end he kept saying, "More chocolate!"
 |
| The neighborhood kids |
 |
| Wes and Madelyn |
Then it was home to dye Easter eggs. Luke kept asking to do this all day. While we turned our back for a half second, Wes decided to eat a dye pellet. I guess to him it looked like the candy he just ate. Oh no! So we immediately called Poison Control and they assured us that sodium bicarbonate was not toxic and not to worry about it. Whew! I am happy to say that the pellet is already out of his system and these things must not digest in almost 2 year olds. All there was to show in addition to the pellet was an orange booty. (TMI)
No comments:
Post a Comment