Tuesday, August 16, 2011

California here we come!

It was a great flight to California with both boys.  Luke watched The Polar Express on the flight and Wes and I played in the seat and walked around on the plane.  Many people asked how I did it by myself but I have to say that both boys were great and there was no crying!  Lets hope for a great return trip back.

Wheels on the bus...

Luke loves to ride my old Schwinn bike.  It is over 30 years old and works great thanks to Grandy who had it refurbished.  He likes to ride his bike every morning after breakfast and goes around Wes on his bus.  


We stopped in downtown Claremont to play in the water fountains,

I just love to play in water any chance I get!

Luke went from being cautious in the water to jumping to Grandad and even getting his head wet.
He kept saying,  "I just love the jacuzzi!"  

We ended the night roasting marshmallows and eating yummy somores.  

No comments: