For about the past month or so, Wes has been waking up eating and I mean nursing lots every 2 hours on the dot. At first this did not wear on me too much but lately I have been exhausted. The fact that at the same time Luke has decided not to take regular naps has been difficult as well. (no nap for me!). So, yesterday, Wes ate a great lunch of peas followed by a great dinner of peas and brown rice. It was amazing how much he ate. Then last night he was up only twice to nurse. I can handle that. Here's to hoping that he eats a great dinner and sleeps more at night.
P.S. My dear high school friend Bekka, see post below, has decided to move to Denver. To say that I am excited would be an understatement. It will be wonderful to have a friend here from back home. When I told Luke that Bekka would be moving here he said, "Do you mean my friend Bekka?" I guess he has already bonded with her on her quick visit. He also randomly said, "Mom, remember when we picked up your friend Bekka at the airport?" I love how he is really thinking in our car rides about things that have happened awhile ago and then telling me.
1 comment:
That is wonderful about Bekka moving to Denver! Does she have a job all lined up? How fun to have an old friend from home live close to you.
Post a Comment