I got this great idea from my friend Courtney to put baby Wes in the Moses basket or carseat and then put him in the crib safe from Luke. Well, yesterday, Luke decided that he wanted to crawl in the crib with Wes. So much for that strategy of safely separating them! We quickly took a picture of Luke in the Moses basket but I am having trouble emailing it from my mom's iPhone to me. Will post the picture of Luke when I get a chance. Any ideas out there for putting Wes down and separating the boys when I can't watch them both like using the bathroom?
1 comment:
Sometimes, we would put a gate up in a doorway and leave the door open so they could see each other but not get to get other. That will come in handy when Wes can crawl and get to Luke's toys too!
Post a Comment