Also... today is my Mom's birthday. I can't tell you how wonderful she has been this last year for Luke and me. She recently told me that she spent 88 days in Denver in 2008. It definately did not seem like that many days. Best of all Nick always welcomes her visit. I think he secretly likes her homemade mac and cheese while he won't admit it. He claims that Kraft is the best! Here is a picture of my Mom, Luke and me at the Buckhorn Exchange over Luke's birthday weekend.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Luke is 13 months and Happy Birthday Mom!
Wow... has it really been one month since my last post. I guess I will blame it on reading more in the evening which has been a great way to spend my evening after Luke has gone to sleep. Luke received the Mickey Mouse airplane from Grandy and Grandad Damuth and has had lots of fun using it. Again... the video is sideways so hopefully you don't have to hurt your neck too much. :)
Also... today is my Mom's birthday. I can't tell you how wonderful she has been this last year for Luke and me. She recently told me that she spent 88 days in Denver in 2008. It definately did not seem like that many days. Best of all Nick always welcomes her visit. I think he secretly likes her homemade mac and cheese while he won't admit it. He claims that Kraft is the best! Here is a picture of my Mom, Luke and me at the Buckhorn Exchange over Luke's birthday weekend.
Also... today is my Mom's birthday. I can't tell you how wonderful she has been this last year for Luke and me. She recently told me that she spent 88 days in Denver in 2008. It definately did not seem like that many days. Best of all Nick always welcomes her visit. I think he secretly likes her homemade mac and cheese while he won't admit it. He claims that Kraft is the best! Here is a picture of my Mom, Luke and me at the Buckhorn Exchange over Luke's birthday weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you have one of the best and nurturing mom and grandma around! I know she cherishes her time in Denver with all of you! You are blessed to have her. Happy birthday to my sister. xo
P.S. Love all of the pics of the cutest baby around town. :)
Zane has that Mickey plane and has loved it for such a long time. I can't believe Luke is 1!! Let the fun begin. :)
Post a Comment