
...and still not sleeping! I had three consecutive nights when I COMPLETELY faked out Mom and Dad and powered through the entire night. Just when they started feeling comfortable and hopeful about the situation, I came right back at them with nights and nights of wakefulness PLUS the added fun of my first ear infection! The antibiotics have put the infection on a temporary hold, but I'm still up 2-3 times each night for a little feeding/cuddling. After 8 months, I've learned that I sure do appreciate a good late-night snack!
2 comments:
Happy 8 month Birthday Luke from your womb buddy Carter. We can't wait to meet you later this month (finally!). Now that you're such a big boy, the time has come to let Mommy and Daddy get some rest! You can do it! :)
Happy B'day Lil'Luke! We hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment