Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our 5th Anniversary


Nick and I celebrate our 5th anniversary today. 5 years ago we were married at 4:30 in the afternoon in Claremont, California. At that time we were living and working in Boston, Nick as a management consultant and me as a branch manager for Enterprise Rent A Car. We moved into a cozy 2 bedroom duplex in Newton Circle. The following summer we moved to LA so Nick could start grad school at USC. I decided that fall to start grad school myself at LMU. We were in LA for two years to finish grad school and then moved in the summer of 2006 to Denver where we bought our first house. Our 4th year of marriage I was pregnant with Luke and he was born in February. Today, on our 5th anniversary we get to celebrate it with the marriage of our close friends and neighbors Scott and Courtney. We could not ask for a better day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 5 years! Here's to many, many more!!

Rebekka said...

Happy Anniversary, wow five years goes by so quickly!! (I'm sorry this is a bit belated.)