What a great Fall Break week I had with a fun visit from Mom and Gramci. We shopped all over Denver in preparation for the little guy and now his room is ready! Thanks for taking such great care of Nick and I while you were here.
Hi Kim- I'm so sorry I wasn't able to make it to your baby shower. You'll soon find out how plans change very quickly once you have kids. Always have to be thinking about who's going to watch them. Garrett's mouth is still hurting from his wisdom teeth, but hopefully tomorrow will be back to work. I hope you had a great time at your shower. Take care!
1 comment:
Hi Kim-
I'm so sorry I wasn't able to make it to your baby shower. You'll soon find out how plans change very quickly once you have kids. Always have to be thinking about who's going to watch them. Garrett's mouth is still hurting from his wisdom teeth, but hopefully tomorrow will be back to work. I hope you had a great time at your shower. Take care!
Post a Comment